Home / Leadership / Alison B. Hunter
While pursuing her MBA at Columbia University, Alison Hunter is an Advisor to Raines International on topics across search execution and business development for the firm’s Fortune 500, Private Equity, and Startup clients.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Human Resources // Private Equity // Sales & Marketing // Technology & Media // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Alison has worked in functional areas including Finance, Marketing, and Operations, and is deeply involved in Raines International’s Strategy Practice, recruiting post-MBA through Partner level consulting talent.
- Alison previously managed Raines International’s Research Department after joining the firm as a Research Associate.
- She is currently a member of the Young Leadership Board for the New York chapter of America Needs You, a national nonprofit organization that fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income first-generation college students.
- She previously served as a Co-Chair for the organization’s Mentor Leadership Council and as a Mentor Coach for New York’s 2011 and 2013 classes.
- Alison is originally from Wellesley, Massachusetts, and enjoys long-distance running, having completed her first marathon in New York City in 2011.
Education & Credentials
- M.B.A., Columbia University (expected graduation May 2019)
- B.A., Political Science, Colgate University
- Young Leadership Board, America Needs You (New York)
Perspectives & Insights