Home / Leadership / Allison V. Reading
Consultant & Research Manager
Allison Reading is a Consultant & Research Manager at Raines International and is responsible for research management and execution across the firm's Consumer Goods, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, and Private Equity Practices.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Human Resources // Industrial // Operations // Not-for-Profit
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Previously, Allison was a Fellow at the Hertog Institute in Washington D.C., and worked in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Allison graduated summa cum laude from The College of William and Mary, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and minoring in Classical Studies.
- She was heavily involved in academic research and completed a study analyzing the effects of free trade policies on debt crises in the developing world.
- In addition to her native English, Allison is proficient in Japanese, Russian, and Attic Greek.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Economics, The College of William & Mary
Perspectives & Insights