Home / Leadership / Duncan J. Piper
Duncan Piper is a Consultant at Raines International and is responsible for research execution across the firm's industry and functional practices.
Areas of Focus
Finance // Financial Services // Industrial // Operations
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Previously, Duncan worked at Q5, a management consulting firm specializing in Organizational Design and Change Management.
- Duncan's global experience includes working at Marco de Comunicación, a Public Relations firm headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
- Duncan graduated magna cum laude from Middlebury College, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in International and Global Studies, with a concentration in European Studies.
- Over his four years at Middlebury, Duncan played college soccer as the goalkeeper for the university's varsity team. In addition to his native English, he is fluent in Spanish and proficient in French.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., International & Global Studies, Middlebury College
Perspectives & Insights