Home / Leadership / Emily K. Dutch
Emily leads Raines International’s Boston office and is responsible for search execution and client management primarily within the consumer goods, retail, healthcare, and private equity industries. She is a member of the firm's Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Strategy and Business Development practices.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Private Equity // Sales & Marketing // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Since joining Raines International in 2007, Emily has led various search assignments at the individual and group expansion levels while establishing relationships with a broad reach of executives in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
- Recent engagements include recruiting: the Deal Team in Sydney, Australia for a U.S.-based Private Equity firm; a Senior Operating Executive for a top 10 Private Equity firm; the Head of eCommerce for a Fortune 100 Consumer company; the CMO, Head of Human Resources, and Head of Retail Operations for a high growth CPG/Retail company; and the SVP of Account Management for a technology company.
- Emily graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and Business.
- She is currently on the board for Emerging Leaders for the Massachusetts Chapter of Raising a Reader and is a member of UNICEF’s Next Generation Committee in Boston.
- Emily is actively involved in the Villanova Alumni Society and is a marathon runner.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Communications & Business, Villanova University