Home / Leadership / Jessica T. DeOliveira
Vice President & Head of Raines Perspectives
Jessica DeOliveira is a Vice President & Head of Raines Perspectives at Raines International. In her current role, Jessica is responsible for search execution across the firm’s Fortune 500, Private Equity, and Startup clients. In addition, she is a member of Raines International’s Strategy Practice, recruiting post-MBA consulting talent for roles with the firm’s corporate and private equity clients.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Finance // Operations // Private Equity // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Jessica manages Raines Perspectives, Raines International's online cross-industry and cross-functional publishing platform, including the firm's exclusive, content website for current and former management consultants, ConsultantTrack.
- She additionally leads and manages all the firm’s public relations, social media, and marketing efforts. Prior to her current role, she managed the firm’s Research Department, supporting all search execution and business development with clients across industries.
- Jessica brings a wide range of regional and international experiences to the executive search industry, having lived, worked, and studied in Rabat, Morocco and Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Possessing extensive knowledge of the Middle East & North Africa, and Southeast Asia, and a strong understanding of executive opportunities in the regions, she travels frequently to the United Arab Emirates and Singapore, her key focus markets.
- She is currently a Mentor Coach for the New York Chapter of America Needs You, a national nonprofit organization that fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income first-generation college students.
- In addition to her native English, she is proficient in Arabic (Modern Standard and Levantine), Portuguese, and Spanish.
Education & Credentials
- M.A., Near Eastern Studies, New York University
- B.A., Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies and Political Science, New York University & New York University Abu Dhabi
Perspectives & Insights