Home / Leadership / Joshua A. Zigman
Josh Zigman leads search execution and business development efforts specializing in the industrial, consumer products, and retail sectors. Since joining Raines International in 2006, Josh has worked across multiple practice areas including general management, strategy, marketing, finance, and supply chain.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Human Resources // Industrial // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Recent placements include the CFO for a business unit of an $80 billion aerospace and defense company; Senior Vice President & General Manager for a billion-dollar business unit in a technology company; the Head of M&A for an iconic consumer company; an IT executive for the operating arm of an elite PE firm; and multiple board placements for companies in the Healthcare, Telco, and Consumer industries.
- Prior to Raines International, he spent two years leading sales and business development at an internet startup company that served the insurance and real estate industries.
- He currently sits on the Council of the Americas of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC).
- A wine and golf enthusiast, he is a member of the University Club. He is also a dedicated supporter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Philosophy, Hamilton College