Home / Leadership / Laura A. Barger
Laura Barger is a Consultant at Raines International and is responsible for search execution across the firm’s Fortune 500, Private Equity, and Startup clients. Additionally, she is a member of Raines International’s Strategy Practice, recruiting post-MBA consulting talent for roles with the firm’s corporate and private equity clients.
Areas of Focus
Consumer Goods, eCommerce & Retail // Healthcare & Life Sciences // Operations // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Laura previously managed Raines International’s Research Department. As Research Manager, Laura redesigned the Research Associate training curriculum, enabling faster development of the career roadmap from Research Associate to Consultant. Laura joined the firm as a Research Associate.
- She is actively involved in the Penn Alumni community as a member of the Penn Club and as a Penn Alumni Interview Program Volunteer.
- She is currently a Mentor Coach for the New York Chapter of America Needs You, a national nonprofit organization that fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income first-generation college students.
- Formerly a nationally-ranked fencer, Laura now runs competitively as a part of Team for Kids.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Biology, University of Pennsylvania
Perspectives & Insights