Home / Leadership / Paul A. P. Rodney
Paul Rodney is a Senior Vice President and Head of Raines International’s Diversity and Inclusion Practice. As a subject matter expert, Paul brings a strong track record of working with Chief Diversity Officers of Fortune 500 companies, Financial Institutions, Nonprofits, and Startups to identify, recruit, and retain diverse talent. He has years of experience engaging with senior leaders on strategic planning discussions that result in actionable plans for enhancing workforce diversity.
Areas of Focus
Diversity & Inclusion // Healthcare & Life Sciences // Operations // Sales & Marketing // Strategy
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Paul is also a member of Raines International’s Marketing & Advertising Practice, to which he brings several years of hands-on experience in the advertising and lobbying industries. He has advised various industries, companies, and political candidates on messaging, marketing, and building out effective management structures. He maintains extensive relationships throughout the Marketing & Advertising and Government Affairs industries.
- Prior to joining Raines International, Paul was the New Jersey Executive Director for the national nonprofit America Needs You, where he worked closely with business units and human resources teams of national partner accounts, including BlackRock, the Boston Consulting Group, Goldman Sachs, Google, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Previously, Paul also served as Chief of Staff to the Global CEO of IPG Mediabrands, the Interpublic Group’s agency which manages its media advertising assets worldwide.
- In that capacity, he collaborated with C-Suite officers and senior executives to support business development initiatives for global clients, including Chrysler, MasterCard, Microsoft, Sony Pictures and Verizon.
- Prior, Paul spent several years lobbying state legislatures and managing grassroots marketing campaigns as a Government Affairs Director at Moore & Van Allen, LLC.
- Paul began his career as a Community Relations Manager with the National Basketball Association (NBA), where he helped support players' off-the-court appearances and outreach to their local communities.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Politics, Princeton University
- Paul is the Board President of the National Association of African-Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) - Greater New York chapter.
Perspectives & Insights