Allison Reading is Director of Research & Technology at Raines International and is responsible for research management and execution across the firm’s Consumer Goods, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, and Private Equity Practices.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Previously, Allison was a Fellow at the Hertog Institute in Washington D.C., and worked in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Allison graduated summa cum laude from The College of William and Mary, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and minoring in Classical Studies.
- She was heavily involved in academic research and completed a study analyzing the effects of free trade policies on debt crises in the developing world.
- In addition to her native English, Allison is proficient in Japanese, Russian, and Attic Greek.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Economics, The College of William & Mary
Articles by Allison
Hiring an Employment Lawyer: When & Why
Raines International spoke with several leading employment attorneys to learn how a good employment attorney is not only actively engaged in litigating disagreement, but can be an invisible guardian to prevent disputes in the short, mid, and long-term.
Now Is the Time to Hire a Head of Government Affairs
With a new administration preparing to shake up the legislative and regulatory landscape, now is the time to hire a Head of Government Affairs.