Duncan Piper is a Consultant at Raines International and is responsible for research execution across the firm’s industry and functional practices. He is a leader within Raines International’s Latin American business, founding the Firm’s Buenos Aires office.
Industry & Consulting Experience
- Previously, Duncan worked at Q5, a management consulting firm specializing in Organizational Design and Change Management.
- Duncan’s global experience includes working at Marco de Comunicación, a Public Relations firm headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
- Duncan graduated magna cum laude from Middlebury College, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in International and Global Studies, with a concentration in European Studies.
- Over his four years at Middlebury, Duncan played college soccer as the goalkeeper for the university’s varsity team. In addition to his native English, he is fluent in Spanish and proficient in French.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., International & Global Studies, Middlebury College
Articles by Duncan
When It’s Time to Hire a Chief of Staff
As a company grows, so too do the demands on the CEO and her time. Opportunities for growth can emerge at a moment’s notice and the need to scale often arrives at a blistering pace. But, adding another department head isn’t the answer, nor is hiring an executive assistant. Enter, Chief of Staff.