Patrick Sherrier is a Consultant at Raines International and is responsible for search execution across the firm’s Fortune 500, Private Equity, and Startup clients. He is also a member of Raines International’s Technology and Marketing Practices, recruiting top-tier talent to help clients bridge the gap between data analytics and product experience.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Prior to his current role, Patrick was the Head of Research, recruiting and training post-undergraduate talent to identify the finest talent across multiple industries while employing innovative, data-driven processes.
- Patrick graduated summa cum laude earning Dual Bachelors of Arts from Columbia University and Sciences Po Paris, which provided the opportunity to live in France for two years and achieve fluency in French.
- With concentrations in Modern European History and Political Science, he spent his academic career immersed in cross-disciplinary research, receiving honors from the Department of History at Columbia University for his thesis, “The Power of Music and the Music of Power: German Musicians in America, 1945-1949.”
- Formerly a professional musician, outside the office Patrick has composed music for the award-winning short film Caleb (2015) and Bruce (2017).
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Modern European History, Columbia University
- B.A., Political Science, Sciences Po Paris
Articles by Patrick
The Big Return: How To Maximize Your Success After Repatriation
Despite the sizeable investment companies put into expat workers, these assignments can result in unforeseen consequences. So what are the best ways to repatriate after an overseas assignment to get the most value from your expat experience?