Jennifer Nugent is a Consultant at Raines International and is responsible for research execution across the firm’s Consumer Goods and Healthcare Practices.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Previously, Jennifer worked as a Sales and Marketing Assistant for Tutor.com, an online tutoring company, and as a policy intern in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Jennifer graduated cum laude, earning Dual Bachelors of Arts from Sciences Po Paris and Columbia University, with degrees in Political Science and Neuroscience respectively.
- The experience also provided the opportunity to be immersed in an international community, while becoming proficient in French.
Education & Credentials
- B.S., Neuroscience, Columbia University
- B.A., Political Science, Sciences Po Paris