Jesse Schwimmer is a Consultant at Raines International and helps lead the San Francisco office. He is responsible for search execution across the firm’s Venture Capital and Startup Practices.
Industry & Consulting Experience
- Jesse leads Raines International’s San Francisco office, which he started in 2017. He works with Series B and later founders in the VC and PE-backed technology space to bring in their Executive hires. Several recent placements have been Chief Communications Officer, VP, Marketing, VP, Consumer Insights, and VP, Consumer Communications.
- Prior to Raines, Jesse built the procurement function of the recent $560 million-dollar venture capital-backed startup, Beepi, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, CA. At Beepi, Jesse worked in the Operations team, leading initiatives in procurement, operations business development, data analytics and reporting, and new location launch, in addition to executing on various special projects.
- Jesse earned a Master of Science degree at Oxford University (UK) in Contemporary Chinese Studies, focusing on Chinese investment in the Bangladesh garment industry, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations at Brown University.
- Jesse is active in the San Francisco art community, as an executive committee member of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s (SFMOMA) MAC and SECA committees. He is also on the Board of the Brown Club of San Francisco, the Oxford Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area (OEB), and the Oxford Angel Fund.
Education & Credentials
- M.S., Contemporary Chinese Studies, Oxford University
- B.A., International Relations, Brown University