John is a leader in Raines International’s Human Resources, Consumer Goods, and eCommerce / Retail Practices.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Prior to joining Raines International, John’s career spanned nearly 25 years leading talent acquisition with PepsiCo, Pepsi Cola and its Frito-Lay Divisions, and eight years leading officer-level talent acquisition with Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- John has led and developed talent acquisition teams of up to 20 people, and received the John Ewing Leadership Award for his performance at PepsiCo.
- While at Wal-Mart Stores Inc., John was involved in VP, SVP, and C-Suite executive search assignments for corporate, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart Stores U.S. Home Office and Field, and Global eCommerce.
- John’s career has been defined by identifying, recruiting, and collaborating with some of the most progressive executives in the Consumer Goods, Retail, and eCommerce industries. He has honed his Human Resources subject matter expertise, and built his extensive professional network, while representing two Fortune 500 companies known for their Diversity and Inclusion and Leadership Development track records.
Education & Credentials
- M.B.A., Temple University Fox School of Business
- B.S.B.A., Delaware Valley University
- United States Marine Corp
Articles by John
Talent Acquisition Inside Out
Prior to joining Raines International, Managing Director John Delpino's career spanned 25 years leading talent acquisition with PepsiCo, Pepsi Cola and its Frito-Lay Divisions, and leading officer-level talent acquisition with Wal-Mart. Read on to learn about his transition from in-house recruiter to external executive search consultant.