Laura Barger is a Consultant at Raines International and serves the firm’s Fortune 500 and private equity clients in the healthcare and consumer industries. Additionally, she is a principal member of Raines International’s Management Consulting Practice (MCP), placing current and former management consultants in senior Strategy, Commercial Excellence, Transformation, and Private Equity Operations Group roles.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Laura previously managed Raines International’s Research Department. As Research Manager, Laura redesigned the Research Associate training curriculum, enabling faster development of the career roadmap from Research Associate to Consultant. Laura joined the firm as a Research Associate.
- She is actively involved in the Penn Alumni community as a member of the Penn Club and as a Penn Alumni Interview Program Volunteer.
- She is currently a Mentor Coach for the New York Chapter of America Needs You, a national nonprofit organization that fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income first-generation college students.
- Formerly a nationally-ranked fencer, Laura now runs competitively as a part of Team for Kids.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Biology, University of Pennsylvania