With more than 40 years of executive search experience and specific expertise in the finance function, Allen Geller is the Head of Raines International’s Financial Officers Practice. Throughout his career, Allen has demonstrated a commitment to identifying progressive, accomplished leaders. He remains dedicated to identifying upcoming talent and helping them to achieve the next steps in their careers.
Industry & Consulting Experience
- During his tenure, Allen’s personal assignments have spanned the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Africa, and Asia, and include all areas of finance, general management, human resources, strategy, technology, and related functions.
- His recent placements include SVP, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer for a multi-billion dollar retailer; CFO for a not-for-profit based in South Africa; Treasurer for a multi-billion dollar medical supplies distributor; and SVP, International for a billion-dollar consumer goods company.
- He serves on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Corporate Treasurers and the Society for Human Resources Management of New York (NYCSHRM).
- He is an active member of the executive search community and is a frequent speaker at various conferences and professional seminars, including NACT, FEI, NAAAHR, as well as numerous MBA schools.
- He has been quoted in professional magazines including Treasury & Risk Magazine, CFO Magazine and CFO.com, Crain’s New York, and Bloomberg News.
Education & Credentials
- M.P.A., Long Island University
- B.A., Political Science & History, Long Island University