Emily leads Raines International’s Boston office and is responsible for search execution and client management primarily within the consumer goods, retail, healthcare, and private equity industries. She is a member of the firm’s Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Strategy and Business Development practices.
Industry and Consulting Experience
- Since joining Raines International in 2007, Emily has led various search assignments at the individual and group expansion levels while establishing relationships with a broad reach of executives in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
- Recent engagements include recruiting: the Deal Team in Sydney, Australia for a U.S.-based Private Equity firm; a Senior Operating Executive for a top 10 Private Equity firm; the Head of eCommerce for a Fortune 100 Consumer company; the CMO, Head of Human Resources, and Head of Retail Operations for a high growth CPG/Retail company; and the SVP of Account Management for a technology company.
- Emily graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and Business.
- She is currently on the board for Emerging Leaders for the Massachusetts Chapter of Raising a Reader and is a member of UNICEF’s Next Generation Committee in Boston.
- Emily is actively involved in the Villanova Alumni Society and is a marathon runner.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Communications & Business, Villanova University