Great Place to Work: Top 10 Companies for Diversity
Fortune recently released its annual Great Place to Work survey.
According to Fortune, nearly half a million employees completed surveys about their workplace and diversity and inclusion. Delta was the only airline for the 50 Best Companies for Diversity and 10 Best Companies for African-Americans. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants and Marriott International ranked highly and were the two hotel companies included in the top 10.
Overall, the companies that ranked highly had impressive diversity statistics. At Raines International, we’d like to highlight the top 10 companies and note their high representation of diverse executives and staff. Below are the top 10 Best Companies for Diversity, with their breakdowns of executives and workforce.
- Texas Health Resources: 60% women executives, 14% minority executives, 18% African-American/Black, 11% Asian, 12% Hispanic/Latino
- Delta: 15% women executives, 19% minority executives, 21% African-American/Black, 8% Asian, 9% Hispanic/Latino
- Navy Federal Credit Union: 47% women executives, 28% minority executives, 20% African-American/Black, 11% Asian, 9% Hispanic/Latino
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants: 29% women executives, 4% minority executives, 18% African-American/Black, 7% Asian, 35% Hispanic/Latino
- Ultimate Software: 32% women executives, 8% minority executives, 12% African-American/Black, 8% Asian, 19% Hispanic/Latino
- Miami Children’s Health System: 43% women executives, 43% minority executives, 10% African-American/Black, 4% Asian, 64% Hispanic/Latino
- Marriott International: 34% women executives, 15% minority executives, 22% African-American/Black, 10% Asian, 29% Hispanic/Latino
- Build-a-Bear Workshop: 50% women executives, 6% minority executives, 11% African-American/Black, 2% Asian, 17% Hispanic/Latino
- Quicken Loans 34% women executives, 9% minority executives, 19% African American/Black, 4% Asian, 5% Hispanic/Latino
- USAA: 32% women executives, 20% minority executives, 9% African-American/Black, 3% Asian, 31% Hispanic/Latino
Fortune also broke down the best workplaces for different ethnicities:
- 10 Best Workplaces for Asians, with IT company Katalyst Technologies topped the list with 90% Asian representation
- 10 Best Workplaces for Hispanics/Latinos with Miami’ Children’s Health System, which has 64% Latino representation, ranking first
- 10 Best Workplaces for African-Americans with Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare earning the top stop with 41% representation