In the recent sea of blue, some tips taken from the new royal Prince George of Cambridge to apply to any stage of your career.
1. Pedigree counts for something (good thing you’ve been groomed by a top consulting firm): Prince George is the first son of Prince William and Duchess Catherine (Kate Middleton), and now is third in line to the throne after his father and grandfather, Prince Charles.
2. High profile, influential mentors don’t hurt: The newest prince will be surrounded by advisors, royalty and senior politicians, happy to lend a hand.
3. Build a base of supporters who will sing your praises : The world awaited the July 2013 birth of the new prince and hundreds waited outside St. Mary’s Hospital to cheer and honor the birth announcement.
4. Dress the part – in this case, premier baby outfitter aden + anais. We love it on the new royal, but we might suggest something else for a bit more executive presence.
5. Make your own, unique impact (what trend have you started lately?):
Prince George’s birth prompted countless news stories and quickly trended on Twitter.